- Personal Accident Policy by United India Insurance Company Ltd. specially designed for Canara Bank customers.
- Hospitalisation expenses for medical/surgical treatment.
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses up to 30 days prior to hospitalization. Post-hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days after hospitalization.
- All account holders of the Bank i.e. depositor as well as borrowers, including employees, ex-employees and Cancard holders can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- 5 Years to 65 years. Children between 3 months and 5 years can be covered provided one or both parents are covered concurrently. Upper age limit can be relaxed up to 80 years only on renewals.
- Two Plans: Plan A : Account holder, Spouse & 2 dependant children (1 + 3). Plan B: Account holder, Spouse, 2 dependant children & parents (1 +5)
- Flat premium irrespective of age, no medical examination is required, Sum Insured is on floater basis.
- Sum Insured -Minimum: Rs.50,000/- Maximum : Rs. 5,00,000/-, can be selected in multiples of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Policy Period is 12 Months.
- Cash less facility through Third Party Administrator (TPA). In case services of TPA network hospital are not utilized, claims to be submitted to selected TPA for reimbursement.
- Income tax benefit under Section 80D of Income Tax Act is available.
For further details, walk in to your nearest branch of our bank.
For Premium Details and to Download the Application Form – Click Here
Interested In Other Health Insurance Options, Click Here